gaim .anything

Find out how to get that @*&^$&@ thing to compile!

Re: gaim .anything

Postby ThePaul » Wed Oct 16, 2002 9:50 pm

heh.. nevermind.. never really fixed it, but configured with --disable-plugins ... worked...
for anyone still having troubles with this..
doing ./configure --disable-perl --disable-plugins --with-static-prpls=all works fine..
make make install and you're good
ThePaul

Postby ThePaul » Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:30 pm

sorry.. guess i didnt get it completely working.. i can open it fine now and connect with everything other than oscar... TOC runs fine, but i'd like to be able to run the AIM/ICQ option... it just hangs and i have to kill it from console. Any help? Do other people connect fine with oscar?
ThePaul

gaim .anything

Postby ThePaul » Thu Oct 17, 2002 7:56 am

i viewed the previous thread on gaim .46 and tried everything there but ran into a rut with the plugins makefile, i get a missing separator error. tried looking at the line it specified but i couldnt figure it out. Any suggestions? and would the people that have this compiled either put up their modified files or just put up a binary? thanks people
ThePaul

Postby ThePaul » Thu Oct 17, 2002 7:58 am

sorry for posting in the other one as well... want this thread more for a binary post i guess [img]images/icons/tongue.gif"%20border="0[/img] .. other one if anyone can help with the compile problems
ThePaul

Return to Compile Problems