Tiny Fugue

Ask us to port a specific application.

Tiny Fugue

Postby Gabhlan » Sat Oct 13, 2001 9:02 pm

Can someone please please help me out? I just upgraded to 10.1. I did a clear install and forgot to pack up an app that I compiled ages ago called Tiny Fugue. Now I've installed 10.1 the old Dev.Tools don't work, and I didn't get the 10.1 CD with the update :/. So, can someone please download tf from

ftp://tf.tcp.com/pub/tinyfugue/tf-40s1.tar.gz

and send me the compiled binary? It's really small so it won't take long. tf is a MUD client that runs from the Terminal, very handy piece of software, some of my contacts are in a talker that I need to access, but I can't without tf. Any help would be very much appreciated. My email is Gabhlan_Faolchu@mac.com
Gabhlan

Re: Tiny Fugue

Postby apex » Sun Oct 14, 2001 6:56 am

No problem. [img]images/icons/smile.gif"%20border="0[/img] This should have everything you need, if you have any problems please let me know. <A HREF="http://macosx.forked.net/ports/tf-40s1.pkg.tgz" TARGET=_blank>http://macosx.forked.net/ports/tf-40s1.pkg.tgz</A> .
(installs as /usr/local/bin/tf)
apex

Postby Gabhlan » Sun Oct 14, 2001 11:06 pm

Excellent, thank you ever so much [img]images/icons/smile.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Gabhlan

Postby leagle » Sat Feb 02, 2002 8:44 am

Ok, I downloaded the TF paacakge from here and trieed to install it. I got some errors during installation and now i get the following error when i try to launch it:

dyld: tf can't open library: /usr/local/lib/libncurses.dylib.5 (No such file or directory, errno = 2)

Any ideas? Am I missing something?
Thanks!
leagle

Postby leagle » Mon Feb 04, 2002 6:24 am

Downloaded ncurses and got tf working. Thanks for the help, Apex.
leagle

Postby <Zot> » Fri Aug 23, 2002 6:57 am

I installed the package on Jaguar, but I get the following error.

dyld: /usr/local/bin/tf can't open library: /usr/local/lib/libncurses.dylib.5 (No such file or directory, errno = 2)

If you know of a solution, email zot@mac.com
<Zot>

Return to Requests